The SPJPBS(South Pacific Journal of Pharma and Bio sciences) is a bi annual online peer reviewed journal that publishes Review and research articles which contribute new theoretical results in all areas of pharma and biological sciences like Chemistry‚ Biology‚ Medical studies‚ Environmental Sciences‚ Geology‚ Natural sciences Pharmaceutics‚ Nanotechnology‚Pharmacology‚Novel drug delivery system‚ Analytical Chemistry‚Pharmacy practice‚ Pharmacognosy‚ Pharmacogenomics‚ Bio material sciences‚ Bio pharmaceutics‚ Molecular biology‚ Immunology‚ Allied Sciences‚ Industrial‚ and all other applied and theoretical sciences. The journal publishes both applied and conceptual research.
The SPJPBS aim to provide researchers‚ writers‚ academic professors and students with up-to-date research in a broad range of areas‚ and to facilitate the global exchange and review of research‚ ideas and expertise among individuals in the scientific community.
The articles in the journal are open access to different users in different countries around the world. Knowledge produced in the journal is meant for all scholars specialized within all disciplines of science and technology. In order to contribute rapidly in the advancement of scientific research‚ the journal should be accessible for all.
WHY PUBLISH WITH THE SOUTH PACIFIC JOURNAL OF PHARMA AND BIO SCIENCES
- No deadline: There’s no deadline for submitting your draft. You can contact us at any time.
- Fast response‚ rapid review and fast publication: the average time between submitting a draft to the final publication is less than 15 days.
SUBMISSION‚ REVIEW AND PUBLICATION PROCESS
- You can prepare your paper based on the following link.
- Email your paper to the corresponding journal email addresses listed below with a claim that your content is original. You cannot submit your article to multiple journals at the same time.
- You will get a notification from the editor that your email has been received.
- Review comment and result will be returned. Authors May receive‚
- Publish Unaltered: the paper is ready for publication and no changes are needed.
- Acceptance after Minor Changes: you need to make minor changes according to the instruction of the editor.
- Acceptance after Major Changes: you need to make major changes according to the instruction of the editor.
- Rejection: Manuscript is flawed or not sufficiently novel